This is to introduce our business for consideration of appraising your coins, jewelry and stamps. A list of our credentials and references has been provided.
This page is NOT for having CCJC evaluate your items for the purpose of you selling directly to us. We do not require written appraisals if you intend to sell to us! If you are interesting in selling to us please refer to our Sell to Us page.
Verbal appraisals, as well as written appraisals can be prepared for you at a fee. Photographic services are also available. Please contact us by phone, (937) 436-3003 for rates on appraising your coins, jewelry and stamps. You can also call us to set up an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
We can supply you with professional appraisals for the following reasons:
- We maintain an active market of buying and selling each day both through our retail business and as an active member of a computer network service of over one thousand professionals all over the world.
- We consult with other colleagues on market conditions, on a daily basis.
- We have the knowledge of current prices based on retail mark-ups and inter-industry costs. We attend between thirty and forty coin, stamp, jewelry and gem trade shows, auctions and conventions throughout the United States each year.
- We are guest speakers at several seminars and conferences each year throughout the world.
All this, combined with our decades of experience, gives us the knowledge to service you.
If you have any further questions or if you may be of our services now or in the future please call or bookmark this site!
- Pam Goelz, Trust and Investment Services, Key Bank, 34 North Main Street, Dayton, Ohio 45402, (937) 226-6091.
- William A. Dougherty, President & CEO, Bellbrook Community Bank, 2010 Lakeman Drive, Bellbrook, Ohio 45305, (937) 848-6861.
- Larry J. Baker, CLU ChFC, President, Baker Financial Planning, 2230 Limestone St., Springfield, Ohio 45503, (937) 390-8750.